At iConnect, our success is based on employees that share a commitment to quality, innovation and creativity. iConnect is always looking for talented, motivated, and dynamic individuals to join our fast-paced company. If you meet the qualifications, and are interested in becoming part of our growing team, please fill out our employment application.
Fax your resume to the attention of Human Resources at 734-930-4261. We offer a competitive salary and benefits. iConnect is an equal opportunity employer.
JOB TITLE: Systems Analyst
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create custom forms and maps, enhance, fix bugs and test of iConnect's software.
- Design and develop a user interface in the form of rich web forms for file upload/download.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Masters degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or a related field with 6 months experience as Systems Analyst or Graduate Assistant.
iConnect offers the following benefits to its full time employees:
- Health insurance (Blue Cross of Michigan)
- 401 K with 200% match up to 10% of contributions (4 year vest)
- Long Term Disability insurance
- Life Insurance ($100,000)
- On-site Gym
- Free high speed internet access from home